Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sorry!

I am sorry for lack of posts lately. There is a reason I promise. WE MOVED! We are still in Hilo. We moved a whole .28 miles around the corner. We made the move to get out of the apartment complex where we were to get into a rental house. It has been a great move for us! These are a few of the views from our windows!
We have an avocado tree in our backyard!

A banana tree in our neighbors yard!

A Coconut tree in our yard! (Marcus wants to put Christmas lights on it for the Holidays)


4 comments:

susie said...

That is SO COOL! I am very jealous of the avocado tree. YUM! Glad you got a house...I'm sure you are enjoying it! I definitely want to see Christmas lights! Thanks for posting! :)

Shelise said...

Good to know you guys are still alive. Just kidding. That is so awesome to have a coconut and avocado tree right in your yard and so foreign to us. Anyway, I can't believe how warm it is there, you make me jealous. And one more thing, thanks for the turtle cookie recipe, we love it and make it all the time.

Holly said...

I found your blog link on Brandie's. I am jealous at all the tropical pics. How fun. Hawaii's vegetation is definitely different from Utah's. What a great experience for the two of you.

Ryan and Heidi said...

Can I just tell you how jealous I am! That is totally not fair! I love avacados! You guys are so lucky! And Boston totally loves loves bananas! I too want to see the Christmas lights! What a fun life you guys are enjoying right now! Hey I thought I would let you know we decided to go private so leave me a comment with your email so I can send you an invite!